Chloe asked if she could make some brownies after she got home from school today. Then she asked if Charley could help her. “Fine”, I said. About 5 minutes later, I walked in on this:
Can you see all the hair stuck to the batter on her face? No? Well, here is a close up:
Mmmmm, tasty. Such a sweet, dainty, and clean little girl.Last night we ran out of diapers for the little princess, but daddy saved the day when I found a lone Spiderman swim diaper under the bathroom sink. Then I tore the straps while attempting to install it on the little girl. No worries, we stapled it back together and sent her off to bed with a full bottle of milk. This morning I discovered that swim diapers have very little to do with keeping pee on the inside. She was soaked from head to toe, but no matter, Daddy can give babies baths. I was cleaning the room as she splashed around. When I returned to check up on her, I saw that she had pooped in the tub and was about to grab it. I couldn’t get to her in time and she got a hold of it and began to raise it to her mouth. Finally I got a hold of her arm and stopped her from sucking on what turned out to be a wadded-up, brown, ponytail holder. I was relieved. No man would be able to live down the reputation that would result from his daughter eating poop during his watch.

Now, just to get your mind off of that horrible image, here is a picture I took of a baseball.
No comments:
Post a Comment