Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21, 2009

I got just what I wanted for father’s day this year, all the things I asked for:

1. A #1 dad key chain from Marci

2. A refrigerator magnet picture of Garrett

3. A yellow rose boutonniere for my suit jacket from Chloe (the spell checker says that is the right spelling, I have no idea)

4. Liam gave me the book I wrote about yesterday

5. Grant told me I was awesome

6. My gorgeous wife took me out for a photoshoot


I will edit and post more from this shoot in the next few days. In other, not so pretty news, Leanne has taught the kids how to warp pictures in photoshop, so for a final present for the day, they spent a couple of hours creating this beautiful print in an 11 x 14. I have to say, when you look at their mother and father, it is no wonder the kids turned out the way they did.

I can just imagine Leanne almost wetting her pants with laughter as the kids performed their make-up jobs.


No comments: