


My kids are good students. Tomorrow, Marci will receive the presidential award for being a member of the honor roll every trimester she was eligible. Garrett has set a new school record for the amount of AR (advanced reading) points a student has earned. Marci ended up 3rd in AR points in the school and Chloe really earned a great deal of points in the last two sections. I told them that I would pay $50 for a 1st place in AR and $25 for a second place. Garrett earned his fifty, and Marci only came up a few shy of second place. We also made a goal with Chloe (I forget how many) and she reached her's pretty quickly. These kids are costing me a lot of money. I need to find a drawing book for the kids as they seem to have an interest in art. Marci has worked on a pretty good picture of a black widow, and Liam draws on every scrap of paper he can find, often it is not scrap paper at all, but important items of his mother's. He doesn't let the business of adults get in the way of his creativity.
No comments:
Post a Comment